Jabra Support and Services Specialist
Would you like the opportunity to work closely with high-performing teams in India？
Do you thrive in an environment which values autonomy, ownership and creativity？
Jabra India is currently on a look out for an exceptional Support Specialist, to join our Jabra Team. As part of the Product Support Team, the Support Specialist will assure customer focused delivery of product and technical support for products via phone, email and click to chat. Work in an environment of continuous improvement to capture and resolve tier 1 customer issues, questions and suggestions. Empower Jabra customers to maximize the use of our products through education and awareness.
You will get your hand on the following exciting tasks:
· To provide Tier 1 technical support and solutions to customers via phone calls, emails, and possibly live chat
· To educate customers on website tools and resources
· To document all customer contact information, customer requests, and support issues in ticketing system
· To demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation
· To work as a team to deliver exceptional Customer Experiences in each support interaction
· To develop strong relationships with customers and create Jabra brand awareness
· To determine the effectiveness of an approach and make appropriate adjustments to achieve maximum results
· To make independent, customer-focused decisions over time while on a call for an efficient Customer Experience
· To test and evaluate new products and software prior to release
· To be open to changes and new approaches required by the company
The following are the minimum requirements:
· Bachelor’s in information technology or relevant diploma
· 4+ years’ Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role, ideally in the telecom, high-tech or consumer electronics industries
· Experience supporting B2C customers within a high contact support center
· Experience with different brand cellphones, apps, and Bluetooth technology
· Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Experience with CRM systems
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written in English and Hindi
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Strong customer focus and ability to deliver phenomenal Jabra customer experiences
· Ability to work with diverse customer types
· Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in a human tone and customer friendly language
· Strong interpersonal skills required to function both in a team environment and to build relationships with our valued customers
· Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
· Independent decision-making: resourceful; good problem solving; ability to think fast while on a call with a customer; ability to balance the immediate need with the big/ longer term picture.
· Sense of humor and ability to have fun!
Please Join Us to Make the World Sounds Better!