Our client, who is one of Ireland’s Leading Engineering Consultancy’s are currently looking to recruit an experienced BIM Manager, who will be based in their Galway office. The BIM Manager will be a part of the Building & Infrastructure Team.
For this role, please make sure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland before applying.
- Oversee the day-to-day production of detailed civil and structural drawings.
- Production of 3D models using AutoCAD Civil 2/3D, Revit, and other BIM software.
- Take instructions from Engineers and produce drawings with limited supervision or direction.
- Work closely with clients and the Design Team to deliver projects to a high standard.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Revit and AutoCAD experience essential.
- Experience in working with a large consultancy.
- Proficient in the following software’s: Micro drainage, Microsoft Access, AutoCAD 2/3D and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from Feasibility stage to Detailed construction stage
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines
- Experience with Residential, Office block, Hotel, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage
- Competitive salary with excellent package.
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a large consultancy