Our client, who is one of Ireland’s Leading Engineering Consultancy’s are currently looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer. This role will sit on the Civil, Design Build and Water Division.
Within this role you will be working on a number of interesting projects in the water, recreational infrastructure, and general civil engineering sectors.
For this role you can be based out of the Galway or Castlebar offices. This role is ideal for something looking to progress their career under excellent guidance of experienced Directors.
- You will prepare contract specifications and drawings.
- You will be involved in surveying and site inspections.
- You will prepare and review preliminary designs.
- You will contribute to the project team.
- You will participate in client meetings.
- You will implement the companies ISO policies and procedures.
- You will assist in the preparation of tenders.
- You hold a Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience.
- You have Design Experience on water and civil projects.
- You are proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArcGIS.
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills.
- An excellent salary commensurate to the successful candidate’s experience and suitability.
- A defined career path with clear objectives and ‘progression gates’.
- A strong CPD commitment.
- The opportunity to work directly with an experienced company Director.