Our client, who are leaders in supply, installation, and services of Automatic Doors. They are seeking experienced Service Technicians to join their team.
This role would be based in their Dublin location, and you would service Dublin and the wider Leinster region.
- Servicing of the company’s range of offerings and repair/replacement of same as necessary.
- Attending emergency breakdowns in a timely fashion and providing detailed report for the Estimator.
- Site surveying, taking measurements and calculating the size and quantity of materials needed, through to submitting drawings for approval.
- Liaising with the service department to communicate progress on jobs or any other issues as they arise.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with the clients and contractor through ongoing communication.
- Carrying out work on other portfolio products when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in an Electrical/Mechanical service role.
- Previous experience of working with automatic doors and roller shutters is desirable.
- Flexibility as there is rotational weekend and on call work. Allowance will be provided.
- Clean driving license, this role will service Dublin, the wider Leinster Region and possibility of extending into Connaught.
- You are detailed orientated.
- Ability to complete reports accurately.
- You are approacha
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is rapidly growing.
- ble and a team player
- Excellent communication skills.