Location Services Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are excited about growing a company through digital marketing tactics that ensure customers find us, learn about what they are looking for, communicate with us, and take the next step, we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers can easily find, and communicate with us, at one of our 1,300 locations and via our online store. You’ll ensure the accuracy of location information across multiple platforms so that leads can be captured, appointments can be booked, and sales can be generated!
You’ll manage data accuracy/integrity for:
- Store locator and location web pages on Beltone.com
- Google Business Profile listings
- Yelp business listings
- Facebook location pages
- Automated review and online booking programs
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Location services ongoing data and content management – specifically website store locator, local web pages, Google Business Profile listings, Yelp business listings, and local Facebook pages on behalf of our 1,300+ locations throughout the U.S.
- Ongoing maintenance of online appointment scheduling platform: enrolling, updating and removing locations based on location opens, closures, relocations and intra-company sales; ensuring location information is accurate and up to date
- Ongoing maintenance of automated reviews platform: enrolling, updating and removing locations; ensuring location information is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of location specific information in company database/data warehouse
- Analytics, metrics and reporting for assigned programs and platforms; working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Reporting on competitive activity and participation for owned platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-life experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing location services digital platforms for a multi-unit organization
- Real-life working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid understanding of, and experience with, lead generation and tracking
- Strong analytical skills a must; solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build effective working relationships with diverse internal (Sales, Business Development, Operations, Training, Finance, Human Resources) and external (Agencies, Vendors, Independent Dealers/Owners) clients
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail is critical in this role
- Proactive attitude
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency: proficient in MS Office suite [Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint] and other marketing technology applications
- Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development