Are you an outstanding technical CRM consultant - of course you are! Do you have experience in MS D365 Sales/CRM - of course your do! Do you think a global working environment and international colleagues is a fantastic combo? - well, then you are the one we are searching for!
Would you like to join a global company, supporting us on the journey to ensure that we have a world class usage of MS D365 Sales/CRM? This is your chance to join an awesome company, workplace and brand at the forefront of the audio and video communication industry. At GN, we excel by offering our employees challenging tasks, great flexibility and opportunities to work with top-of-the-line equipment. We offer you the chance to continuously gain new knowledge, explore new areas and grow your career in a truly international environment.
GN Store Nord is a Danish multinational company that operates in the healthcare and technology industries. Known for its innovative products (with brands such as: Jabra, SteelSeries, BlueParrott, ReSound, Beltone, Interton) that aim to improve people's lives by enhancing communication and hearing experiences.
Your new team We are a great, young team at GN’s Group IT covering many business used commercial platforms for Jabra & SteelSeries - you know us with the headsets and stuff, right? We are placed in Digital Customer Experience & Innovation department, more precisely in the Digital Commercial Platforms team and we at the moment are one Technical CRM Consultant short.
We can’t wait to get you on board! Hear about your ideas on how to stay at the top of new CRM development, features and functionalities in Dynamic 365. We look forward to seeing you demonstrate your technical abilities to help us in within our detail-orientation, multitasking, dynamic and agile organization.
Our expectations With a spicy mix of both solution architects, developers, supporters, QAs, portal admin and technical product owners, the team offers a great backdrop to your amazing skills within complex development, customizations, system integrations, data management and 3rd level technical support.
Just imagine, interactions with team colleagues in Ukraine, Poland, Denmark and US and business users worldwide - where you will discuss possible solutions to technical issues with cloud setup, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, Flows, Automate, Apps, Portals and other CRM related technologies. This is so cool, right! And while you’re dreaming away, you assist in architecting the CRM system, related customizations, partner portals and reports to model the business processes.
This is almost too good to be true, but you’re thinking a little something’s missing, correct? Well, fear not - we have you covered writing technical specifications, creating data migration and integration mappings, mocking specifications for development, building CRM forms, screens, views, business processes as well as workflows and reports. And naturally, we won’t leave you hanging without maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues, participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants, supporting the application post go-live during system setting and fixing application issues not necessarily related to code.
Told you this was the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We prefer that your skills would cover:
· 3 year+ experience with Microsoft D365 Sales/CRM Cloud
· You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
· You are a strong team player with good communication skills
· You are above average at spoken English and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
· At the same time, you are strong in written English - especially related to articulating technical specifications
· You are comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere (we are working with SCRUM, sprints, user stories, tasks, backlogs, reviews, story point, retrospectives etc.)
· You have ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
· You are a team player able to work with virtual and cross-functional teams
· You have ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work with tight deadlines
· You are an extrovert personality who is not afraid to ask questions
What’s in it for you - except for the obvious of course!
· Work in a truly international company with a list of very strong international brands
· Participation in and contribution to building the new platforms and processes
· Get great possibilities to grow your career – technically or with responsibilities
· Training and certification in CRM related technologies
· Possibility for business trips in relation to projects and training activities
· Knowledge sharing with good and competent colleagues
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
What we can offer:
Employees get the opportunity to work on projects that have a meaningful impact on people's lives. The company's mission is to make life sound better, and employees are encouraged to be creative and innovative in achieving this goal.
The company culture at GN is dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging. The company is constantly evolving, which means that employees can learn and grow in their careers.
GN has a global presence, with offices and operations in multiple countries. This means that employees have the opportunity to work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures, as well as the chance to travel and work on international projects.
All employees are valued highly and are offered a range of development opportunities to help them grow in their careers. This includes training and development programs, mentoring, and coaching.
GN is a company that values innovation and encourages its employees to think outside the box. This creates a culture of creativity, where employees are encouraged to explore new ideas and approaches to solve existing or future problems.
Overall, working at GN Store Nord can be a great career path offer great opportunities because of its dynamic and flexible work environment, meaningful work, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Did we manage to get you interested? To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than Monday, March 13, 2023. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. Our goal is to find a new colleague by May, 2023.
You will either work from the GN office in Warsaw, Poland with the ability to have flexible hours working from home or if you live outside, 100% remote.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to connect with Director of Digital Commercial Platforms, Kristian Grovermann, on LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you.