Regional Sales Manager
Why work for Audigy?
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we work with. Our mission is to help our clients and their employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through their business. Our passion is helping others realize their potential and our success is achieved by helping others achieve a higher level of success.
Pay range $85,000 - $95,000 per year, a performance-based compensation plan, $125.00 per month cell phone allowance and the following benefits:
- 401k w/company match
- Parental/Family Leave w/transition back to work
- Remote work
- Top technology platforms for easy remote access
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- And more…
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding the company’s prospecting opportunities within the Hearing Care industry. You will attract new prospects that would benefit from an association with Audigy. You will capture new business opportunities, identifies likely prospects, perform cold calls to position Audigy as a business solution, and undertake the scheduling of calls/presentations (membership overview) with prospective members. You are charged with positioning our strategic business plan. You are working in collaboration with other interested parties to achieve the outlined strategic plan. You are great at analyzing information and make sound decisions that have direct impact on the prospecting activities within an assigned territory. You are accountable for achieving results, motivating self to overcome adversity and achieve long term strategic goals.
- Achieving their new member net hearing instrument purchasing relationship sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop relationships with all prospect decision makers and stakeholders (owner, audiology director, office manager, front office team) to gain buy-in and result in a new member to Audigy Group
- Preparing an annual territory business plan. The plan should be reviewed and updated quarterly with regional director and inside sales counter part.
- Work effectively with Inside Sales in prospecting, developing and recruiting new customers each month
- Developing effective communication/platform presentation skills in order to convincingly present/sell Audigy Group’s Practice Development service delivery model to prospective members
- Develop tailored presentation proposals that address the prospects specifics needs, demonstrates a strong ROI, and how Audigy Group’s model can deliver the desired outcomes, commonly profitability and quality of life goals
- Develop an ongoing working knowledge of Audigy Medical’s service deliver model, software platforms, and shared services
- Develop private practice audiology clinical and management knowledge
- Tailor presentations to potentially three unique audiences; owner/providers, office managers, and front/back office teams
- Attend industry events such as AAA, ADA, etc. & work Audigy Group’s booth
- Ability and openness to presenting at industry events
- Maintain the accuracy of the Audigy Group prospect database in their individual region(s)
- Completing appropriate sales and corporate reporting requirements in a timely fashion
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Accomplished sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Book of business in the hearing care space
- A professional presence and outstanding presentation skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK DEMANDS:
- This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain.
- This position will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Travel required – up to 40-60% via automobile, plane, or or other forms of transportation.
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Come join our team!