District Sales Manager - Texas
Remote Field-Based Position near Austin, Houston, or San Antonio
At Beltone, we believe the best way to serve our patients is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. This is why we’re ranked America’s #1 Hearing Care Retail and #1 Customer Service by Newsweek.
As a District Manager, you lead and coach a team of Hearing Care Professionals (HCPs) to deliver exceptional patient care and achieve sales goals every day.
· Achieve patient satisfaction goals
· Deliver on monthly sales goals for the Texas territory
· Coach and mentor existing sales teams (Audiologists and Haring Instrument Specialists)
· Recruit and onboard HCP trainees, obtain licensure and start careers
· Audit files, systems, and physical store experience
· 75% travel within Texas territory or to sales meetings
· Must live in Texas territory (Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Uvalde)
· Current license to dispense hearing instruments in Texas; OR AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in Texas
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally.
You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us. We value commitment to excellence in patient care, integrity, honesty and respect for our internal staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.