The Great Hearing Benefits Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic planning, communication, and implementation of marketing plans in collaboration with our partners and external vendors.
This role will support the implementation and maintenance of the Great Hearing Benefits strategic initiative to drive utilization of health programs and benefits for our plans and network of providers. The Marketing Manager leads our agency's work to deliver value to our network and marketing teams of plans and associations. A central role of the Marketing Manager is to collaborate with GN divisions; ReSound, Beltone, Jabra and Jabra Enhance.
Reports to the Direct of Strategy and Sales
- Oversee the creation of the GHB marketing strategy in conjunction with all internal and external key stakeholders
- Liaise with Advertising Agency regarding all advertising and marketing initiatives, including traditional, digital, PR, website, lead generation, collateral and other duties as assigned
- Implements a marketing strategy for GHB for health plans to drive utilization to their members
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the launch of new customers, including health plans and Associations
- Work with sales team to create necessary collateral, digital, publications, presentations, and other needs
- Collaborate and provide clear communication within GN, to our network of providers, and plan partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of our different customer segments including buying habits, future trends, and competitive offerings
- Manage the marketing budget
- Ensure and report on Marketing ROI for all marketing projects
- Assist with tradeshow schedule, collateral, logistics, and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or another related field
- Experience managing marketing projects from creation to execution
- Agency experience – working at an agency or managing an agency relationship
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and advertising
- The ability to manage and motivate teams
- Ability to set clear goals and hold teams accountable
- Experience with ROI-focused marketing initiatives that generate revenue
- Strong customer-centric attitude
- Healthcare marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, anticipating and resolving problems
- Relationship building with ability to collaborate across departments to enlist the cooperation of organizational stakeholders and outside partners