To provide bilingual client services to Hearing Care Practitioner (HCP) accounts. Responsible for managing customer, sales and service issues in a timely and responsive manner. Processing customer orders, researching deliveries, providing product information, and resolving billing issues.
OBJECTIVES OR GOALS:
To work in tandem with field sales personnel and interact with other customer service members to provide a high level of customer service support to customers and patients.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage the day-to-day business with HCPs in a single point of contact environment.
- Maintains knowledge of GN customer expectations. Understands the importance of addressing customer requests and resolving any complaints in a timely fashion.
- Is knowledgeable about order process and fulfills it to completion. Identifies and communicates any customer opportunities
- Collaborates with Field Sales personnel, Product Management and
- Customer Service Manager to deliver the expectations of customers and that of GN .
- Provide telemarketing support, to reinforce current promotions, assist with the communication of new product information, and other related projects.
- Handle customer telephone calls, emails and faxes.
- Provide timely, verbal and written communication to HCPs regarding the status of orders, repairs, remakes, and other inquiries.
- Verifies information such as warranty status, warranty changes and
- Loss Stolen & Damage applications
Post Secondary Education.
3-5 years customer service experience or business to business experience.
- Speak and write in both French and English
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Exercises good judgment in making decisions, considering all the available sources of information and alternatives. Expresses clear and rational reasons for taking a decision.
- Focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives.
- Delegates tasks to individuals appropriate to their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Provides clear instructions and directions to others.
- Maintains high quality standards in the output produced and encourages other to meet similar standards. Consistently evaluates work to achieve excellent results.
- Must understand department structure and point of contact.
- Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
- Must conform to and understand proper safety regulations regarding processes within the line.
Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as basic computer skills (Microsoft Applications and databases).