Client Account Specialist (Bilingual)
Richmond Hill, ON (Hybrid working arrangement)
or Remote (for outside of GTA residents)
To provide bilingual client account services to Hearing Care Practitioner (HCP) accounts. Responsible for managing customer, sales and service issues in a timely and responsive manner. Processing customer orders, researching deliveries, providing product information, and resolving billing issues.
Must be fluent (written and verbal) in both English and French.
OBJECTIVES OR GOALS:
To work in tandem with field sales personnel and interact with other customer service members to provide a high level of customer service support to customers and patients.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage the day-to-day business with HCPs in a single point of contact environment.
- Maintains knowledge of GN customer expectations. Understands the importance of addressing customer requests and resolving any complaints in a timely fashion.
- Is knowledgeable about order process and fulfills it to completion. Identifies and communicates any customer opportunities
- Collaborates with Field Sales personnel, Product Management and Customer Service Manager to deliver the expectations of customers and that of GN .
- Provide telemarketing support, to reinforce current promotions, assist with the communication of new product information, and other related projects.
- Handle customer telephone calls, emails and faxes.
- Provide timely, verbal and written communication to HCPs regarding the status of orders, repairs, remakes, and other inquiries.
- Verifies information such as warranty status, warranty changes and Loss Stolen & Damage applications
College or University Education.
2-3 years customer service experience or business to business experience.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Exercises good judgment in making decisions, considering all the available sources of information and alternatives. Expresses clear and rational reasons for taking a decision.
- Focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives.
- Delegates tasks to individuals appropriate to their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Provides clear instructions and directions to others.
- Maintains high quality standards in the output produced and encourages other to meet similar standards. Consistently evaluates work to achieve excellent results.
- Must understand department structure and point of contact.
- Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
- Must conform to and understand proper safety regulations regarding processes within the line.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as basic computer skills (Microsoft Applications and Navision).