At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. The Patient Service Coordinator will be the face of the practice and will create an extraordinary patient experience.
- Perform general office and administrative duties assisting the Hearing Care Professional (HCP) with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test opportunities for the office.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
- Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and messages, as well as follow-up activities with patients.
- Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA and State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and insurance contracts).
- Verify patient eligibility, submit insurance claims. Manage process until claim is funded.
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years’ office experience is preferred.
- 2 years’ sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us. Innovative hearing technology plus superior patient care are what makes us a great place to grow professionally. Come be a leader and joint the Beltone team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.