Hele denne side er en annonce i samarbejde med Nortra Online.

Web Developer (Consultant)

  • GN
  • IL, Glenview
  • 23/07/2023


.Net  Developer (Consultant)

Full stack .NET Developer

Rate: $65 - $80 per hour on 1099 or C2C

Duration: 3 + months

Description :

Candidate needs to have 2 - 5 years of experience working on web application projects in a 3 Tie architecture environment. 75% of the time will be spent doing front end development using Blazor HTML, and other tools. The other 25% of the time will be back-end developing using SQL 2008-2012, stored procedures, tables, and joins.

Technology  Skills:

C#,  Azure SQL, Visual Studio 2019, .Net core  and Microsoft Server Side Blazor

Required Skills:

  • 2 - 5 Years of experience as a .NET Developer working on Web Application development using C# with .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework  or .net core
  •  Back-end development utilizing SQL 2008-2012. Candidate needs to have a strong experience with stored procedures, tables and joins.
  •  Experience within a Source Control environment like TFS / GIT
     MVC, Entity Framework
  •  Razors experience a big plus
  •  Expertise in CSS