VMI Material Manager
Would you like the opportunity to work closely with high-performing and friendly team of Material Supply Management experts in Xiamen/Shenzhen and Hong Kong？
Do you thrive in an environment which values autonomy, ownership and mutual respect？
Jabra China is currently on a look out for an openminded, devoted and hardworking team member in their VMI Material Management team.
You will get your hand on the following exciting tasks:
Manage the third-party forwarding operation team to ensure smooth daily operation.
Support Tier-1&Tier-2 to work better together and follow GNA VMI process
- VMI material forecast data from Tier-1s and distribute to VMI suppliers
- ensure Tier-1 VMI forecast is aligned with GN vendor forecast/real demand
- Shortage expediting and timely escalation to respective GMM team member.
- Setting up new Tier-1 partner & Tier-2 vendor in GN system.
- Ensure relevant processes are fully aligned with the new vendors.
- Weekly VMI Fulfilment for VMI Normal parts
- Weekly Min buffer monitor for VMI Local parts
- Quarterly price update in AX, executing new price/new split by working with Tier-1s/Tier-2s
- Review and approve MOQ > LT demand
- Conduct receipts/sales/POs in AX, work with finance to settle payment issue
- Monthly inventory reconciliation & ensure weekly incoming, outgoing, shipping reports distribute to related parties
- Monitor DSV HK warehouse operation
- Work with internal MPM team for demand change and heads up to Tier-2 with direction to prevent shortage & minimize excess
- work with E&O team to align project EOL plan & excess liability align with tier-2 & tier-1, Review and settle EOL/Excess VMI materials,
- EDI set up between GNA/DSV/Arrow/Excelpoint/RR
- Bi-yearly Score card review
- Conduct annual audit at DSV HK hub
An analytical and detail minded individual, we imagine the following sounds like you:
- 5 years of previous relevant planning experience
- Good excel knowledge.
- Experience from EMS planning
- Detailed oriented with capability of handling and understanding large amounts of data
- Purchasing experience in electronic components, manufacturing of audio and video products/components is an advantage.
- Has a logical understanding the material supplying in multiple parties’ circumstance is an advantage.
- Has the ability and motivation in understanding the shortage expedite as well as inventory control.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written) are an absolute requirement
- Cross functional experience is required
- College degree with manufacturing, English, commercial or similar are preferred
Please Join Us to Make the World Sounds Better!