Would you like the opportunity to work closely with high-performing teams and sound solution expert in Shanghai, China？
Do you thrive in an environment which values autonomy, ownership and creativity？
Resound is looking for a HR talent to join APAC HR team to focus on the recruitment and HR operational service.
Job title: HR Specialist
Working location: Shanghai, China
- Under the guideline from HRBP to understand the job responsibilities and job requirements for open positions.
- Prepare internal and external job ads that posting in time via available recruitment channels in China.
- Proactive to have the CVs screening, contact candidates, arranging interview, etc.
- Support HRBPs to complete the recruitment process in an efficient way.
- Support for HR daily operational process like new employee onboarding process, labor contract renewal, HR system data maintenance.
- Support for maintaining payroll system ensuring that data and calculations are accurate.
- Support for payroll data collection and review, such as salary adjustment data, benefits data, attendance record, OT, sales incentive, etc
- Support for other jobs related payroll (pay slip, IIT and etc.)
- Others tasks to be assigned.
- Bachelor degree, preferred major in English or Human Resource related.
- Understand the recruitment process and perfectly to have 2 years in house experience in recruitment.
- Fluent English writing and speaking.
- Skill on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Proactive, fast learning and self-oriented.
- Team work oriented, can work under pressure and motivated from the job.
Highlighted, What you can get from the Opportunities,
- You will have the opportunities to work in an international environment with many innovative global programs.
- You will have the opportunities to understand the leading Audio solutions products in enterprise and consumer business.
- Work in a flexible, transparent environment that you can learn fast.
- You are able to deepen understanding the recruitment along with your hands-on involvement.
- You will have the opportunities to develop both of your written and verbal English skills.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization, and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Please Join Us to Make the World Sounds Better!