GN Audio is looking for a Software Test Engineer for our Software Engineering Department. You will work in a Software Test team, covering all our GNA product testing but more focusing on Digital Experience Software Test.
You will be based in our team of software test in Xiamen/China but taking an active cross-functional role in our product programs. This involves working with:
- Set up the required test beds (hardware, software and network)
- Requirement analysis and test suite /case design based on requirement, design documentation.
- Execute test cases (manually or automated) based on test design, project requirements, flow charts and UI Sketches, etc.
- Defect logging, test reports deliver and SW maturity level present to stake holders
- Delivering on improvement projects, e.g. use of new tools, techniques, test automation etc.
We are looking for candidates with passion for software testing, who also thrive in an international environment with demanding stakeholders and holds the following competencies and experience:
- Education as an engineer or similar
- Experienced in Testing or Developing on Application software, ex: WEB/PC/APP
- Strong Knowledge for software testing theory and process
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Ability to work globally with different cultures Proactive, goal-oriented and focused on completion
- Team-oriented, good communication and cooperation skills
Special Skills Preferred
- Familiar with Scrum testing mode, adaptable for agile testing.
- Have programming experience and programmer thought (Ex, Python, C#, C)
- Experienced on SW development or Test Automation on MACOS and iOS
- Knowledge of interaction between Embedded Devices and PC/APP SW
- Well experience in mobile app/web site/pc app automation test
- Familiar with Big Data, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and other innovative technologies