Interested in working for a global brand from KL? Do you have the drive, network and sales experience to help us grow our B2B enterprise business in Malaysia? Maybe you're looking for a new challenge where the relationships count as much as the technology and you enjoy the thrill of the chase.
We're looking for an Account Manager to be based in the KL region to drive sales and increase our market share for Unified Communications and call centers in Malaysia.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a demonstrated track record of at least 5 years' experience selling technology in the B2B sector;
- Experienced in market planning and executing against that plan;
- Know the major customers and their buying behaviour for Malaysia;
- Be comfortable with senior leadership in clients, the channel and alliance partners;
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the business acumen to align the benefits of Jabra's enterprise portfolio with client needs;
- Able to work independently but also confident in a matrixed environment;
- Be able to communicate clearly in English and BM. If you can also speak other languages, that's a plus.
- Be spontaneous and willing to travel to other state in Malaysia
The responsibilities of this role would be to:
- Achieve revenue targets for the set of assigned accounts;
- Widen and deepen existing senior level relationships and create new ones where none yet exist;
- Work with the currently existing channel or if needed identify new channel partners to work with;
- Participate as a member of the Jabra Malaysia team for Enterprise accounts;
- Support the wider team on regional and global bids;
- Help to create, edit and share relevant marketing content;
- Participate in the standard set of reporting and back office work that makes modern technology companies function.
Note we are not considering sponsorship or relocation for this role so you must already be in KL.
Thanks for your interest in Jabra! To apply for this opportunity, please apply via Jabra careers or send a CV and cover letter to ASEANJobs@jabra.com