Marketing Project Coordinator (Account Coordinator)
Why work for Audigy?
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we work with. Our mission is to help our clients and their employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through their business. Our passion is helping others realize their potential, and our success is achieved by helping others achieve a higher level of success.
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment that thrives on teamwork, creative problem solving, and grace under pressure? The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting all elements of the organization’s marketing and communication functions. This is a hands-on role responsible for tracking and fulfilling Members’ marketing support requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter and manage all print and digital creative projects into the digital work order system.
- Coordinate direct mail, newsletters, e-newsletters, newspaper, etc. to meet deadlines.
- Act as a liaison between Members, Marketing Managers, external vendors, and other stakeholders in tactical delivery of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Correspond with Members, Marketing Managers, external vendors, and other stakeholders via email and phone to execute marketing initiatives to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Proof, edit, and verify appropriate grammar and ensure correctness of all information contained in the created materials prior to production.
- Place custom print orders and generic collateral orders.
- Process Members’ orders through Great Plains accounting software.
- Strong time-management skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and a high attention to detail.
- Proven commitment to exceptional customer service delivery to both clients/customers and internal team members that allow effective working relationships with a diverse population.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Passion for personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards.
- Knowledge of the latest marketing and communication techniques.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite programs, understanding of graphic design programs a plus.
- Preferred technical skills including: Workamajig, Salesforce, Great Plains (GP), Adobe, and Call Source.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Two to four (2–4) years of professional experience with responsibility for marketing support activities.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with internal customers to gather information and coordinate projects resulting in a successful end product.
This is a hybrid position requiring in-office work up to two times per week.
Pay range is $19.00–21.00 per hour DOE and the following benefits:
- 401k w/company match
- Parental/family leave w/transition back to work
- Hybrid work environment
- Day care flexible spending account
- PTO/paid holidays
- Education reimbursement
- And more…
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK DEMANDS:
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. This position will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.