Fully Remote schedule! *
Are you looking to work with a company that is passionate about the hearing care industry? If yes, then look no further!
The Beltone Practice Manager (BPM) is a practice management consultant for individual business owners in the Beltone network.
This individual serves as the primary facilitator and contributor to the growth plans from a financial perspective and will be a key proponent of ensuring financial transparency in support of business objectives.
- Be accountable for the execution of the overall vison, mission, and expectations of the Beltone network owner to grow same store sales.
- Effectively engage and communicate with Business Owners, Providers, and Staff on an ongoing basis to facilitate and maintain an efficient and effective business strategy that results in high return on investments culminating in the overall success of the business.
- Develop, collaborate, and execute Strategic Business plans with the Owners, utilizing a variety of analytical tools and performance metrics.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Managers and pull through the implementation of multi layered, multi-faceted plans with the ability to evaluate effectiveness and adjust plans based on KPI trends.
- Leverage shared services within the organization.
- Work closely with multiple departments in and outside the Operation Group leveraging your communication skills to recommend solutions, improvements, and/or the execution of current and future programs/initiatives to drive revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Sales
- Minimum of 2 years Hearing Healthcare experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a demonstrated history of increasing responsibility
- Experience within the hearing healthcare space
- 30% travel
- Practice Management experience a plus
- Strong PC skills to include Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Presentation Skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Consultative approach to uncovering needs
- Experienced at influencing change and creating buy-in
- Marketing experience
- Accounting knowledge
Join the Beltone Team today and see the unlimited possibilities!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.