For the GN Hearing department we are looking for senior and mid .NET Cloud Engineers:
Are you looking to develop innovative cloud-based solutions that help change the lives of people with hearing impairments? And do you want to be even better at Azure Technologies?
At GN Hearing, we develop hearing instruments and accessories to increase quality of life for our customers living with hearing losses. Our hearing instruments are becoming more and more complex, as connectivity, data, and AI opportunities increase. Our solutions allow professionals to provide industry-leading care to their patients, allowing their patients to stay connect to their family and friends.
Help build cloud solutions that change people’s lives
As our new cloud backend developer, you will be working on state-of-the-art hearing solutions with innovative services to enable mobile, web, and desktop apps. We use Azure technologies to provide web services that enable new, integrated solutions to create excellent user experiences.
Collaborating cross-functionally is one of the cornerstones to our success, and you will join a team of talented developers, testers, UX designers, product managers and audiologists. Together, you are responsible for designing and developing web services that are the backbone for our industry-leading applications.
What will be your responsibility?
On daily basis, you will:
- Estimate, design, document, and develop cloud services
- Deliver code, interface specifications, and integrations for prototype and commercial software
- Support the other developers on the team
- Explore and learn about new technologies and how they can be applied in GN Hearing’s current and future digital ecosystem
- Drive scoping of technical activities in projects
- Drive technical exploration of use-cases related to customer workflow
- Demo technical solutions for stakeholders from business faced as well as technical teams
Sounds good so far? Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
To join our team, the skills and experience listed below will be required:
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on back-end development using .NET (for the mid position)
- 5+ years of experience with the above (for the senior position)
- 1-2 years of experience working with Azure ( Azure, Azure AI/ML , Azure Batch, Azure Functions, Application Insights, Azure Apps, Azure Key Vault, Azure Storage Account)
- min. 5 years of experience of Software development C#, .NET, Web APIs, SQL, NoSQL (Cosmos DB), CI/CD Tools is a plus
- Experience with applications for medical devices usage will be an additional plus
As an international organization with colleagues in over 50 different countries, our official company language is English. It’s essential that you can communicate effortlessly with your colleagues, no matter where they are.
The GN culture
GN’s values: listen, challenge, and transform. We greet every day with energy, engagement, and enthusiasm, bringing our best selves and approaching problem-solving and challenges with a ‘glass half full’ attitude.
We’re independent, but we also know when two heads are better than one. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so don’t wait to send yours.
We hope you will join us on this journey and good luck with your application!