Order Entry and Shipping Operator
Operate the key processing/data entry function and perform other clerical duties.
Complete Repair/Remake/New Order, Prepare Invoicing, Packing, and Waybill.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
Order Entry Responsibilities:
- Perform all data entry functions of the Order Entry Operators: Open receiving bags, Repair, Remake, New Order, Credit Return, and Filing.
- Perform data entry of repair/remake service orders, new orders, credit returns and filing.
- Participate as a team member to ensure that all work is processed timely and correctly, with the flexibility to process all types of data as daily workflow.
- Identify and communicate unresolved problems to Functional Lead and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Analyze and correct rejected orders from final Quality Assurance Department.
- Verify dealer requests, handle all special Billing Orders.
- Process daily credit returns received and complete return process to GN ReSound (Mayalsia)
- Complete repair, remake, and new orders to Navision system, waybill and packing.
- Prepare invoicing, packing, waybill. Responsible for Credit Return Report.
- Receive shipments from internal and external suppliers
- Completing stock consumption in Navision, as required
- Ordering manufacturing components, production supplies, and maintaining sufficient stock as required and requested from Production. Order requests are sent to Bloomington ROC.
Perform the primary functions in a timely and efficient manner.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Exercises good judgment in making decisions, considering all the available sources of information and alternatives. Expresses clear and rational reasons for taking a decision.
- Maintains quality standards in the output produced.
- Must understand department structure and point of contact.
- Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
- Must conform to and understand proper safety regulations regarding processes within the line.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written and basic computer skills (Microsoft Applications).
This job description is intended to be a general guideline for applicants, employees and managers. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, expectations or qualifications. This description does not create a contract or guarantee of employment. Management reserves the right to modify job responsibilities, expectations and qualifications.