TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We're looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to take us to the next level.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Generating and convert a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Ensure Sales Force and CRM database is updated after each interaction with prospect client
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- To ensure all work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- To assist in other areas of TransferMate and its sister companies should the need arise.
- Maintains professional understanding of the FX industry.
- Staying current with trends and competitors
- Attend training sessions/workshops to learn professional and technical knowledge for the role.
- Previous experience as a similar sales role/field sales position is an advantage
- Ability to prospect new business opportunities and follow them through full sales cycle
- Previous experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and confident negotiator
- Comfortable to work on own initiative
- Experience selling a B2B solution involving a degree of multi-stakeholder selling.
- Team player
- Financial services background (preferred but not essential)
- Salesforce experience (preferred but not essential)
- LinkedIn experience (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Good written and spoken English.
What we provide;
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised as one of Ireland's best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!