TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners.
As Country Manager for Canada, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as primary point of contact to high priority partners
- Build strong relationships with TransferMate’s partners
- Set strategy for revenue growth and expansion throughout Canada
- Collaborate closely with the North America and global teams for client and partnership support throughout the region
- Build and maintain a book of business while building strong relationships with potential Partners/Clients
- Gather partner feedback to enhance TransferMate’s user experience
- Proactively identify, escalate, and resolve business and technical issues with partners
- Offer ongoing education and support to partners/clients about current and future APIs, and TransferMate’s evolving products.
- Identify, research and contact potential partners/clients that you believe TransferMate’s unique business proposition could bring value to
- Deliver personalized product pitches to potential partners/clients.
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Provide consultative services to TransferMate’s sales and services teams.
- Ensure compliance with local rules in terms of operation of the representative office.
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the business in region and meet the responsibilities of this position in compliance with all relevant AML Rules and Regulations.
We are looking for you to possess:
- High experience in banking or fintech/payments industry
- Understanding of banking and financial services ecosystem
- Enterprise experience and proven ability to articulate to large C-level audiences
- A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with partners/clients
- Experience as a builder or influencer of early stage product development
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans
- Experience within Technical Sales / experience within SaaS sales.
- Experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Role is fully remote
Successful candidate will reside in Canada
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards. Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program.