We are seeking an experienced events manager to help build TransferMate’s reputation as a next generation Fintech and the leading provider of B2B payments infrastructure as a service, worldwide. As the company’s principal events manager, you will be responsible for driving positive ROI by successfully managing all events associated with key corporate sponsorships, including TransferMate’s sponsorship of a Tier 1 sports franchise.
To be successful in this role, you will be a quintessential events professional who thrives in fast-paced environments. You will have deep experience in working cross-functionally to plan and execute corporate sponsorships and sports hospitality events, internationally – on time and within budget. Prior work experience in technology, fintech and / or sports industries is preferred.
- Work cross-functionally to plan an event calendar annually.
- Plan each event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and pipeline goals.
- Prepare budgets and ensure event execution within scope.
- Clearly set goals and objectives for the sales teams participating in each event.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate all operations.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Supervise all event staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.).
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports.
- 5-7 years proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- KPI and ROI-driven mindset
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is required