TransferMate is a global B2B payments technology firm, enabling companies to send and receive cross-border payments faster and easier than ever before. TransferMate has built one of the largest portfolios of payment licenses worldwide, including in 51 US states and territories, to support trading in 162 countries and 134 currencies. Leading banks, fintech & software providers partner with TransferMate to offer an enhanced user experience for their business customers.
As we are growing our business and expanding our portfolio, we are looking for a several new team members including a Global FinCrime Monitoring & Investigation Senior Analyst/Specialist
The Global FinCrime Monitoring & Investigation Senior Analyst/Specialist is a person responsible for monitoring and advance investigations of suspicious activity. You will be a part of a global team, working with colleagues from 5 continents. Our main goal is to provide business support on a variety of complex regulatory and legal procedures. The role will involve duties like monitoring of transaction screening for sanctions, performing checks, assist with general compliance monitoring and advance investigation tasks, preparing investigation reports, preparing law enforcement reports, work on projects, assist entry level analyst etc. We all work as #oneteam
Depending on the skills and the experience the successful candidate will begin as a:
ONLY DAYTIME SHIFTS!
- Real-time monitoring of transactions for sanctions on an ongoing basis for FinCrime, using a best in-class payments compliance monitoring & screening software.
- Regularly updating the knowledge of the local regulations and European Directives in connection with monitoring for financial crimes, sanctions, requirements for conducting comprehensive investigations, and filing reports with law enforcement and regulators.
- Regularly updating the knowledge of the possible FinCrime scenarios. Conduct advance investigations.
- Regularly updating the knowledge of the posted sanctions against companies/individuals.
- Communication with other teams.
- Preparing investigation reports/law enforcement/other teams responses.
- Work on projects.
- Assisting entry level analyst.
- Team leaders general support.
- Reporting to your manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- University degree or relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience at Bank/FintTech Industry/Law enforcement agency/Accountancy.
- At least 1 year experience of sanctions monitoring.
- Good knowledge about the local regulations and European Directives in connection with monitoring for financial crimes, requirements for conducting comprehensive investigations, and filing reports with law enforcement and regulators.
- Open-Source intelligence.
- MS Office advance skills.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Willingness to be a part of #oneteam
- Willingness to learn new skills and to develop your career at the FinTech Industry- Confidentiality
Special Requirements for the role: