TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
TransferMate is expanding its Global Enterprise Risk & Compliance team and is searching for a Global Vendor & Outsourcing Oversight Risk Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams and impact the company’s growth by providing outsourcing/sourcing solutions. If you are agile, can work independently, can influence others, and drive change across a program, then this role is for you.
Ideally, you will have experience in the regulatory requirements of outsourcing relating to payment services / e-money, have previously interacted with the Regulators, and have hands-on experience in assessing and mitigating compliance risks associated with outsourcing / off-shoring.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across TransferMate to strategically develop, implement and optimize outsourcing and vendor management solutions
- Actively identify, track and manage issues and risks relating to the use of outsourcing & vendors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for outsourced services procured from internal and external service providers
- Engaging with the business owners to understand business requirements and working with internal service providers to drive quality and efficiency within the delivery model
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are tracked against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and breaches are reported and remediated in a timely manner
- Run monthly outsourcing performance meeting and provide stewardship for adherence to SLAs
- Conducting quality assurance reviews, testing and analysis to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements/EBA guidelines on outsourcing
- Managing existing governance frameworks and setting strategic agenda and activities to meet our regulatory and legal requirements and provide procurement and supplier management oversight expertise
- Supporting in the annual review of intra-group service standard agreements
- Supporting on regulatory communication as it relates to vendor (internal and external) risk management
- Experience in planning, sourcing, negotiating, contracting and supplier management
- Experience working with and building successful relationships with business stakeholders, cross-functional groups, and third-party vendors
- Experience driving change and improve end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and comfortable in establishing relationships with different departments and stakeholders
- Previous experience in dealing with the Regulators & Auditors
What we provide;
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised as one of Ireland's best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!