Junior Treasury Assistant – (9 month contract)
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
The Junior Treasury Assistant will enjoy the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere, with ample opportunities to progress professionally.
- Perform, as necessary, dealing within money markets, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Authorisation of bank transfers and payments.
- Investigate and resolve queries with counterparty banks in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication between the Treasury department, internal departments and counterparty banks.
- Support the preparation of Ad- hoc Treasury and Reporting projects.
- 3rd level qualification in Finance or similar
- Excel skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Teamwork skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues
- Clear, concise and accurate communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment pertaining to the Money Transmission Businesses. Ensure all internal controls and procedures in this respect are adhered to at all times and regulatory considerations explained to customers in a professional manner.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.