Partner Manager is a field-based employee who identifies and acquires partners in Australia/New Zealand in order to grow Transfermate's revenue. The Partner Manager is responsible for proactively developing the partner's Transfermate business by driving sales (to net new customers and to the partner's current customer base), demand generation and partner capabilities. She or he isresponsible for the development and management of selected sales partners of Transfermate. The Partner Manager also stays abreast of current competition within assigned accounts and implements strategies to ensure competitive advantage.
What you’ll do:
A. Strategic Value and Business Development
- Understand the partner's basic financial structure and key drivers which influence their business and decisions
- Proactively develop active and long-term partner relationships across all roles in the partner (executives, sales, marketing, technical), and keeps up to date with all changes to the partners' organization as well as with the changing environment at Transfermate
- Present Transfermate opportunities (i.e. new product, new solutions area) in financial terms including potential revenue, required partner investment, break-even, and return on investment to gain partner adoption;
- Assist partner in building transformational plans to differentiate themselves and add value to customers.
- Develop and execute effective joint annual business planning with partner to ensure proper planning and execution of Sales, Marketing, and Enablement.
B. Revenue Generation and Leadership
- Drive partner execution to revenue commitments to Transfermate and measure and report progress
- Train partners on Transfermate’s sales methodology on Transfermate’s specific product and solution positioning, and on competitive responses;
- Collaborate with Transfermate’s teams (Sales, Product, Compliance, Implementation) acting as a strategic liaison between the partner and Transfermate to ensure effective communications, aligned strategies, and sales successes; ensure partner uses Transfermate’s resources effectively.
- Resolve conflicts, align with management on critical cases and escalate as needed
C. Partner Demand Generation and Pipeline Creation
- Understand and share relevant demand generation and pipeline creation best practices with partners
- Advise partner on strategies to expand their Transfermate footprint across Procurement, Payroll and Expense, and incorporate the new strategies in pipeline building and demand generation plans;
- Guide partner's demand generation plans to align with Transfermate's current go-to-market messaging;
- Develop and execute a pipeline development plan to meet partner's pipeline multiplier goals, net new name goals, and revenue commitments; including setting goals for establishing customer references
- Meeting with partner sales people for account planning. Ensure that the partner collaborates to build and execute joint demand generation activities with Transfermate’s Sales and Marketing Teams to grow a mutual pipeline and that partners agree to clear account plans so as to close more business. Driving & owning the forecast from the assigned partners and being accountable for partner participation, partner business planning, partner portfolio expansion, partner demand generation and pipeline and partner growth.
D. General Partner Management
- Optimizes partner engagement and investment in the Transfermate ecosystem and portfolio
- Guides partner to work effectively within Transfermate's Go-to-Market strategy
- Diagnoses and prescribes corrective action for underperforming partners
- Ensures that partners - and Transfermate teams - operate in a professional and ethical manner; take action or escalate if professionalism and ethics standards are not being met
What we’re looking for: