TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
• The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for performing QA review of the KYC file submitted by the Onboarding Unit, validated by QC and approved by Business Unit and Compliance
• The reviews are conducted to ensure compliance with the BSA/AML policy
• The position reports into the QA team lead within the First Line of Defense Control Office
• (85%) Performs Quality Assurance reviews of KYC files to determine if the review and research were conducted in accordance with the quality standards and timeframes set by established procedures, TransferMate policy and regulatory requirements
• Ensures client data, business activity & narrative, products, alerts, documents, extension/exemption and other case determinations are appropriate, fully supported, and clearly documented
• Documents each review by completing a QA Checklist
• Demonstrates a detailed understanding of the various systems used for performing and documenting the investigations
• Communicates concerns with the Onboarding and/or QC team and the Team Lead
• Maintains effective working relationships with key business partners
• Provide regular feedback relating to quality assurance reviews to GDD Leads and Compliance Leadership team
• Stays abreast of developments concerning BSA/AML/ Sanctions including internal policy, standards, onboarding process and system changes and work with management to ensure the TransferMate remains in compliance
• Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of investigative or related work experience with specific emphasis on BSA/AML preferably in the financial services industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills including superior verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task, adapt well to changing priorities and effectively prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing environment; must work well under pressure
• Knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC laws and regulations relative to money laundering and terrorist financing and the ability to apply this knowledge in assessing client KYC profiles
• Understanding of TransferMate products and services especially foreign correspondent banking products and services
• The ability and willingness to work independently is required
• Must attend and complete TransferMate-sponsored job-related training
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!