Regulatory Compliance Manager
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
TransferMate is expanding its Global Risk & Compliance team and is searching for a Regulatory Compliance Manager. As we see compliance as a competitive advantage, the successful candidate will assist in delivering expert advice to the business in maintaining a best-in-class Compliance Management Framework. If you are agile, can work independently, can influence others, and drive change across a program, then this role is for you.
Ideally, you will have experience in the regulatory requirements relating to payment services / e-money (PSRs, PSD2, Open Banking, etc.), and have previously conducted regulatory gap analyses. This is a global role therefore a knowledge of regulation for markets outside of Europe is advantageous.
- Surveying and interpreting the regulatory landscape including upcoming changes to the regulatory environment across all markets
- Conducting program level benchmarking assessments, and overseeing program improvements where necessary
- Supporting other Compliance Leaders in the area of compliance management, conduct management, sanction risk management, regulatory reporting and outsourcing risk management
- Developing and maintaining the firm’s requirements and obligation register
- Working closely with the Regional Heads of Compliance in the day to day management of regulatory relationships
- Acting as the point of escalation for regulatory matters and providing compliance advisory to the business
- Working with the different functions across the business to assist in establishing and executing a best-in-class compliance framework, monitoring and training programme
- Overseeing the fitness and probity control framework
- Assisting with regulatory examination preparation and examination process
- Preparing internal and external facing documentation
Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years experience in a similar compliance or risk role within a global organization, preferably in a B2B payments firm or corporate banking environment
- Experience in assessing regulatory requirements and designing risk-based action plans / risk strategies
- Experience in dealing/liaising with financial regulatory authorities
- Experience in managing compliance projects and driving change across an organisation
- Proficiency in operational processes and systems, with an appreciation of the concept of controls and risk management in a regulatory environment;
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Educational background in law, risk, compliance or another relevant area is desirable
We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.