TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We're looking for a Relationship Manager to assist in TransferMate's growth within the educational space.
- Build long term relationships with clients and customers.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Responsible for account management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for upselling TransferMate products & services.
- Develop good product knowledge of TransferMate’s solution
- Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations.
- Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
- To assist in other areas of TransferMate and its sister companies should the need arise
- Previous experience in a similar Relationship Management / Account Management / Customer Service or Inside Sales role.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships and intuitive to customer’s needs.
- Customer-oriented mind-set.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Previous experience in Technical Sales / experience within a SaaS company would be an advantage.
- You must be proficient both written and verbally with the English language.
- You will need excellent communication skills.
- You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world’s fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!