TransferMate Global Payments is a globally egulated B2B Payments technology company which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, corporates and our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING. We need you to come on board and help make a difference. We operate from offices in Ireland, EMEA, APAC, the US and Bulgaria. We have made a significant impact on the market and are looking for successful, dynamic and ambitious people to join our team.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Account Executiveto join our global team. This is a mix of new account sales and account management where the Account Executive will be responsible for the management, execution, and expansion of current key accounts with the objective of growing revenue for Transfermate.
- Build and enhance long-term strategic relationships with key accounts to build engagement and increase revenue for Transfermate.
- Generate a pipeline of opportunities
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with your key accounts (MEDDIC)
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Meet or exceed quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Achieve annual and quarterly key performance indicators (KPI’s) and revenue targets
- Expect moderate travel as needed
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience selling Financial Products or Enterprise SaaS (or Software) products in a full quota carrying role.
- 5+ years of proven success working for technology vendor/fintech/financial organization selling enterprise solutions.
- Experience selling a B2B solution involving a degree of multi-stakeholder selling
- Motivated, enthusiastic, determined to succeed
- Value-based selling mindset is critical
- Proven ability and success closing enterprise size deals
- Referenced examples of large net new and key account growth deals you closed
- You see yourself as an individual with a high IQ & EQ
- Exceptional written and verbal skills is a must