Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, TransferMate was launched in 2010. Since then, Transfermate is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector.
TransferMate streamlines payment processes, and now boasts one of the world’s largest currency settlement networks that provide companies and financial institutions with a ‘plug and play’ technology platform to conduct cross border transfers globally - at top speed and more cost-effective than banks.
We currently have a Technical support role for our team. The person will be responsible to support the company WEB/application developers as well as coordinating all requests received by Marketing/Management staff in relation to any technical/IT development area including but not limited to: participating in projects design and development; liaising with all parties involved to ensure smooth communication and requests completion; organise documentation, reports & data analyses.
15:30 – 00:00 AM Bulgarian time;
11:00 - 19:30 Bulgarian time;
- Excellent English - both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical and communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts;
- Good time management, multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills;
- Innovative ideas combined with ability to follow requirements;
- High level of self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent working knowledge of main Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
What we offer you:
• Full and paid training
• Great remuneration and social package
• Discounts across various stores
• Team Buildings
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
• Additional health insurance package
• Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.