TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As Product Manager for the TransferMate Education line of business, you will be responsible for the delivery and success of one of our core international business payments propositions. TransferMate Education delivers a seamless international payments solution to third level institutions – a fully integrated suite of payment methods for student payment receipt and payouts, complete with reporting capabilities, all delivered via API and white-label technology.
You'll work closely with customers to develop an in-depth understanding of their problems and shape our roadmap. You will have one foot in the business world and the other in the IT world - working with our development teams to deliver our roadmap and working closely with Sales and Marketing for GoToMarket launches, and with our Implementation team to ensure Customer Success.
- Working with our Education product in particular, deep understanding of ecommerce payments card acquiring, local and alternative payment methods, gateway via hosted pages, api and embedded payments.
- Be the 'go to' product expert on TransferMate Education and Card Acquiring technology across the business. Be the bridge between sales and technical, operational & financial teams on ensuring an efficient product lifecycle process
- Defining the business requirements for our products at a detailed level for both front and back-end, and working with IT to translate those business requirements into user stories.
- Working closely with Product Owners and IT daily to deliver the product, participating in daily scrums, tracking the status of each feature and requirement, and prioritising the backlog for delivery.
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate the execution of the commercial release of the product in multiple geographical regions, working in conjunction with marketing and stakeholders in each region
- Support sales organisation to win deals by providing expertise to our sales force, delivering training, managing regional demand and prospect/customer-driven change.
- Drive marketing activities through the creation of thought-leadership and sales enablement content (e.g., blogs, playbooks, battle cards, sales scripts, presentations, training modules and demos).
- 5 years of product management experience with 3+ years recent experience in payments with a good knowledge of eCommerce, and Customer Not Present payments
- Good knowledge of PSD2, SCA, TRA and transaction authentication.
- An understanding of payments eco system including 2 or more of: PayFac, Payment Gateways, Card Acquiring, Marketplaces, Bank Payments & Open Banking
- Excellent knowledge of card payment processing products and services gained through prior experience in product management or as a senior business analyst for a merchant acquirer
- You have a passion for tech and possess outstanding analytical skills, and are self-motivated, high performing and goal-oriented
- Demonstrated experience working with teams to deliver results in product management or business / IT analyst role
- Familiarity with product management lifecycle, problem- or needs-based product design, user experience design, product pricing, etc.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
What we provide
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!