TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
We are currently looking for part time Treasury Advisors to be based in our Kilkenny office. The Treasury Advisor will enjoy the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere, with ample opportunities to progress professionally.
Mon - Fri: 5pm to 10pm
Mon - Fri: 7.30pm to 10:30pm
- Acquire a full understanding of the payment process
- Manage assigned bank accounts required to support treasury activities. Authorisation of bank transfers and payments ensuring that all tasks assigned are completed within the timeframes allocated including performing all relevant controls within own area of responsibility.
- Liaise with banking contacts and colleagues to investigate and resolve queries which arise
- Perform, as necessary, corporate dealing within money markets, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Maintain effective communication between the Treasury department, internal departments and counterparty banks.
- Identify and remove gaps in processes and propose solutions to bridge process gaps to management if required.
- Ad hoc Treasury and Reporting projects.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures regarding Anti-Money Laundering, along with, all the Company's internal controls and policies pertaining to the Money Transfer services are adhered to at all times.
- Experience of dynamic fast paced environment essential
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and individually to prioritise tasks, deliver results to tight deadlines, and effectively time-manage is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues in multiple locations around the world to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven ability to self-motivate, work on own initiative and adapt to change in a fast-moving environment with a desire to learn and improve performance of the business.
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment pertaining to the Money Transmission Businesses in Ireland to ensure all internal controls and procedures in this respect are adhered to at all times and regulatory considerations explained to customers in a professional manner.
- Be comfortable with everyday use of Microsoft Office suite but advanced excel skills are essential
- Banking or FX related experience.
- QFA preferable
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised as one of Ireland's best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
With one of the world's most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. Our superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, providing a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base.
Recognised as the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses when sending and receiving cross border payments, our investors and strategic partners include some of the world's most prominent banks including Wells Fargo, ING Group N.V., one of Europe's leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!