Our clients, who are a well known Engineering Services Contractor are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This particular role will be based in Denmark.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in the EU before applying.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for the engineering activities on a specific construction project.
- You will co-ordinate the technical design with the onsite installation through to the successful commissioning.
- Gather all design documents and drawings.
- Attend project Handover Meetings.
- Preparation of co-ordinated drawings covering all aspects of the installation including mechanical, electrical sprinkler, structural and architectural elements
- Review and understand project design specifications and drawings.
- Receipt verification (RV) of equipment and materials arriving on site.
- Co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team.
- 3rd level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent.
- Significant Project engineering experience of 4 years+ with a mechanical contractor.
- Experience working on a Data Centres.
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively.
- Competitive salary in line with experience.
- Permanent position.
- Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- The opportunity to work with a vibrant, agile, and multi-functional team.