Our client, who are leading specialists in construction, infrastructure and fit out projects are seeking two Senior MEP Coordinators for their sites in Dublin and Cork.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day progression of the MEP services from start on site to practical completion.
- You will be responsible for the coordination & installation of M&E systems on projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover.
- You will manage M&E sub-contractors onsite.
- You will coordinate with the project design teams.
- You will attend review meetings with the other teams onsite.
- Meet deadlines by actively monitoring.
- You will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- You will have an education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
- Trade background an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent package.
- Company vehicle provided.
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career.