We are seeking a rock star senior field marketing manager to help support North America Sales in driving rapid growth in the region for the world’s leading payments infrastructure as a service provider. As the senior field marketing manager, you will be responsible for working with the North America Sales team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market plan that supports sales in reaching their revenue goals for the period and executing on all the elements of that plan.
This role will report directly to the TransferMate CMO.
To be successful in this role, you are an experienced field marketer having worked in the global payments, technology and / or Fintech markets. You are a strategic thinker, analytical and data driven. You are a self-starter with a keen interest in solving problems and growing businesses.
- Building strong and productive working relationships with the regional sales team.
- Developing a deep understanding of the payments industry and the market dynamics that shape it.
- Formalizing a strategic marketing planning process.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sales strategy and go-to-market objectives.
- Building a regional marketing plan that aligns with sales strategy and go-to-market objectives.
- Executing on the marketing plan including events, vertical demand gen campaign, etc.
- Liaising with event organizers and agencies.
- Building partner marketing plans, where appropriate.
- Planning and organizing corporate hospitality events.
- Reporting on the success of marketing activities, events, and demand gen campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or similar.
- 5-10 years of experience as a senior field marketing manager in a related industry.
- Proficiency in CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in event management and demand gen campaign planning.
- Demonstrable success in growing pipeline and revenue for regional sales teams.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships and feedback channels.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do mindset.
Competitive salary and benefits. Details available on request.