TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. We are a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology company, working with banks, companies and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are currently looking for a Technical Solutions Consultant.
You play a crucial role in the sales process, areas of solution development and in-depth product demonstrations. In cooperation with the sales managers, you will develop and convert new opportunities into successful and happy partnerships.
You will understand the technical and business needs of the customer and translate them to a solution including our core products. Responsibilities will include tailored solution proposals for industry verticals, technical/product demonstrations and collateral, competitive benchmarking, participating in demo-driven webinars and speaking at industry events.
You will also have the opportunity to influence the product roadmap by communicating market needs and developments to the Product team.
- The role can be offered as fully remote but candidates must be living in the country of application with legal rights to employment
- Setting up tailored solution designs for prospects according to industry verticals.
- Provide in depth technical demos utilising tools such as Postman and business development support.
- Facilitate workshops and implement Proof of Concepts to inform the prospects on the vision and technical solutions.
- Able to respond to technical and functional elements of RFIs/ RFPs.
- Able to map proposed solution flows, technical and operational
- Create and coordinate estimates from ball-parc level to detailed level.
- Liaise with internal teams including sales managers, product development, project delivery, marketing and legal to manage all aspects of the engagement process.
- Complete regular competitive benchmarking exercises and identify/comms areas of note to wider internal stakeholder group.
- Generate awareness for our solution within the banking and Fintech community.
- Maintain RFI/RFP response knowledge base.
- Keep solution proposal collateral up to date, coordinate content with Marketing team as needed.
- Support marketing with content creation for white papers.
- Provide input for Product roadmap based on prospect feedback and market developments.
- Present and attend on Fintech and banking events
- 5+ years of solution / pre-sales experience with digital banking or web technology
- Experience with XML, REST, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/API Integration technologies
- Proven analytical and consulting skills, preferably at an IT/Finance-consulting firm.
- Experience with interaction on C-Level and across IT and business units
- Understanding of high-performance API software, Cloud, SaaS and/or CRM.
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative and technical product vision.
- Passion and commitment for customer success/delight.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Able to work and travel in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial and international environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in technology or banking.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organization, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
What we provide.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognized within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organization that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; Group Life.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.