We are seeking a rock star product marketing manager to help create differentiated product positioning and increase sales effectiveness for the world’s leading payments infrastructure as a service provider. As a product marketing manager, your duties will include working closely with the product team to understand the product roadmap, enabling sales with compelling content and assets to support the sales cycle and creating thought leadership content to build broad market awareness and growing successful strategic partnerships.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced technology or Fintech product marketer, be a subject matter expert in B2B global payments or related domain and have excellent writing and presentation skills. Experience in PR and partner marketing is a plus.
- Analyzing market trends and key competitors in B2B global payments.
- Managing relationships with the influencer community and industry analysts.
- Defining and documenting target personas and their key buying behaviours.
- Creating differentiated product positioning, by target market segment.
- Writing thought leadership content, including blogs, eBooks, white papers, etc.
- Interviewing customers and documenting their stories.
- Supporting public relations and helping to write press releases.
- Helping to define marketing campaigns to acquire new customers and upsell to existing ones.
- Supporting marketing campaigns with compelling content.
- Scripting customer videos and product demos.
- Creating sales playbooks.
- Supporting key strategic go-to-market partnerships.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or similar.
- Master's degree in business administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a product marketing manager in a related industry.
- Proficiency in CRM (e.g. SalesForce.com) and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and sales enablement.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do mindset.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
To learn more about TransferMate, our people and our culture, please click here.