We are seeking a rock star social media manager to help build the awareness of TransferMate as the world’s leading payments infrastructure as a service provider. As a social media manager, your duties will include developing a deep understanding of the global B2B payments market trends and competitors, creating thought leadership content to build broad market awareness, and growing successful strategic partnerships.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced technology or Fintech product marketer, be a subject matter expert in B2B global payments or related domain and have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience consistently and in an engaging way.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and on our internal social platforms, e.g., Workvivo.
- Monitor and respond to followers on social channels while also cultivating leads for sales, where possible.
- Develop and expand TransferMate’s online communities and enable influencers outreach efforts.
- Brief the creative team on and oversee the design of social media graphics, images, infographics, etc.
- Build the social media plan (advertising, promotions, etc.) in line with the broader marketing plan and in support of demand generation campaigns, event sponsorships and sports partnership.
- Create, monitor, and manage online reviews and respond to each review, where appropriate.
- Analyze key results and adjust strategy where necessary.
- Compile reports and dashboards to review with management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience working in B2C and/or B2B markets including demonstrable skills in managing a multi-faceted social media program using social media platforms and tools.
- Proficiency in CRM (e.g., SalesForce.com) and Microsoft Office.
- A team player who thrives in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do mindset.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
To learn more about TransferMate, our people and our culture, please click here.