We are seeking an experienced automation test engineer to join our highly experienced mobility team where you will have opportunities to test great mobile platforms for transit agencies. We are passionate about our mobility platform and how we can help transit agencies make shared transportation more attractive. We are seeking someone who is equally as passionate and who would like to develop their knowledge and their skills together with us.
We are a company where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact every day. The position requires you to be inquisitive, to listen and learn, follow best practices and deliver high quality code.
You will be joining a team focusing on strengthening the REST API test automation for our Mobility as a Service micro-services running in AWS. You will work side-by-side with the backend development teams to develop the right automated testing strategy, select the right tools and ensure we hit the right coverage in all our build/ release pipelines.
- Evaluating and selecting the right automation testing tools and infrastructure
- Working with devOps engineer to create the right testing environments
- Writing automated tests to test RESTful APIs
- Non-functional testing e.g. performance, load, stress
- Issuing and tracking defects in JIRA
- Develop and maintain an automation test plan
- 5+ years experience testing software testing including API testing
- Strong knowledge of Rest API Automation.
- Java/ Kotlin coding skills, OOP concept knowledge and experience with Java Testing frameworks.
- Working experience with Test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter).
- Continuous Integration / build systems knowledge (e.g. Git, BitBucket, Bamboo).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Experience of using JIRA
Nice to have
- Experience of testing in an agile lifecycle
- Ideally you will have experience with MySQL
- Keen to lead and able to motivate
- Experience of testing on cloud platforms
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site massage offer