Audigy is a management company that provides business services for ENT and audiology practices across the nation. Audigy’s Mission is to help our Members achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals by delivering unparalleled growth, leadership and a commitment to the success of every practice we serve.
Why work at Audigy?
We are making a difference to small business owners all over the country and into Canada. We are leveling the playing field so that small medical practices can compete with the big box retailers in providing small business jobs to their communities and ultimately by providing top of the line quality hearing care to their patients.
Our Benefits Include:
- 401k w/company match
- Parental/Family Leave w/transition back to work
- Working from home (temporarily)
- Top technology platforms for easy remote access
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- And more…
This position will be primarily focused on developing and enhancing web-based SAAS applications in the medical field, requiring a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles.
Success in this role will mean working with multiple software tools to rapidly design, prototype, and develop clinical, financial, and operational solutions and custom business intelligence applications for internal use and across our family of audiology and medical practice members.
Working in an Agile software development environment, this position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to work within an entrepreneurial environment with changing needs.
- Design, build, and maintain new features for existing web applications using modern web frameworks like .NET Web API, and Angular
- Analyze user stories and requirements to offer technical feedback on proposed application changes as well as development timeline estimates
- Develop and maintain RESTful API’s
- Automate the deployment of software releases
- Troubleshoot and resolve code issues with production web applications
- Build integrations to and from 3rd party data sources using Python
- Work closely with QA team to validate quality and accuracy of changes to existing systems
- Perform code reviews of changes made by fellow software engineers
- Continuously focus on quality, performance, and user experience
- Mentors fellow software engineers on best engineering practices and provides development guidance
- Total of at least 3-5 years of experience with web-based development creating software applications.
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming development experience using a strongly typed language (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Web API experience-integration of existing and creation of new APIs-JSON/REST
- Experience with source control systems like Git and assessment of the impact of code changes on other applications and systems
- Experience using Python to integrate data from external sources is a plus
- Salesforce integration experience is a plus
- Experience using modern front-end technologies (Node, Angular, Bootstrap, ES6) is a big plus
- Experience with automated testing tools and test-driven development is a plus
- Healthcare information systems and HIPAA compliance experience is a big plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a big plus
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including the ability to research and trouble-shoot application issues.
- Ability to design, organize and implement module, perform system testing, plan and automate tasks to maintain existing systems
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Software development lifecycle experience and best practices (source control, multiple environments, code migration, source control, unit testing)
- Ability to work with teams in small and large projects (QA, outside vendors, project managers, business sponsors)
- We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and adaptable person with a strong service orientation; someone with a "do what it takes" attitude
- A proactive working style with the ability to prioritize workload with the team and communicate status and risks to delivery effectively, without fail
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. #LI-Audigy