TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. We are a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology company, working with banks, companies and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are currently looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to work with the AWS solutions architect delivering new solutions, migrations, process support, services and best practices across the organisation.
- Understand business goals, strategies and work with the AWS architect to implement those into an appropriate technical solution while following best practices.
- Be a leader in automation with AWS cloud solution, DevOps, Serverless architecture and Linux.
- Contribute to architects in establishing and implementing a vision, road map and governance to ensure best practices and security to deliver a closed secure system.
- Deliver impact, support architects to deliver their goals and business requirements and reduce costs.
- Iac and CI/CD via pipelines with CloudFormation.
- Access capabilities and analyse findings from POC environments to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and adoption strategies.
- Help educate development and infrastructure teams to follow best practices and new approaches which have clearly been documented.
- Ensure best-practice design and approach via documentation outlining product design and build.
- Build relationships with senior architect individuals and other teams.
- Act as a technical lead between developers and support teams from time to time.
- Familiar and able to write functions in python and shell scripts with Linux.
- Know your way around Linux well, certification would be preferred.
- Familiar with IAM best practices and least privilege.
- Hands-On experience with large to medium implementations of AWS solutions.
- 3+ years of overall experience in AWS development in automation, to include a minimum of 2 to 4 years of key DevOps exposure and service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Understanding of software-development life-cycle in Architecture and DevOps principles.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes on ECS, Fargate and EKS.
- Experience implementing and supporting AWS infrastructure as code with CloudFormation and an understanding of terraform.
- Certified as a Solutions Architect Associate and SysOps Engineer in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, DevSecOps, Python, Glue, cloud security, Lambda’s and cloud architectures.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Continuous Delivery and working with change controls.
- Experience reviewing developer lambda code.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting, optimising code and systems.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and can follow best practices and designs.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- Competitive pay
- Work flexibility
Additionally, we provide
- An excellent benefits package includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work®, you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award-winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!