Business Development Manager – Based in Switzerland
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We're looking for an experienced, energetic Business Development Manager, who are fluent in English and either German, French or Italian, to grow the Swiss Market.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Have a hunter mentality with the ability generate and convert a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Ensure Sales Force and CRM database is updated after each interaction with prospect client
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- To ensure all work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- To assist in other areas of TransferMate and its sister companies should the need arise.
- Maintains professional understanding of the FX industry.
- Staying current with trends and competitors
- Attend training sessions/workshops to learn professional and technical knowledge for the role.
- Previous experience as a similar sales role/field sales position is an advantage
- Experience selling and building relationships within Switzerland
- Ability to prospect new business opportunities and follow them through full sales cycle
- Previous experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and confident negotiator
- Comfortable to work on own initiative
- Experience selling a B2B solution involving a degree of multi-stakeholder selling.
- Team player
- Financial services background (preferred but not essential)
- Salesforce experience (preferred but not essential)
- LinkedIn experience (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Fluent written & spoken either German, French or Italian along with English language skills.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!